Travel Consultant Cover Letter
Travel Consultants are in charge for making travel arrangements for various clients. These professionals need excellent selling and organizational skills to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction. Typical work activities of a Travel Consultant include: researching destinations, checking weather conditions, advising customers on their holiday plans, informing travelers on event programs, creating promotional materials, maintaining financial records, and updating their knowledge of tourism trends.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples, Travel Consultants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Travel consultant experience
- Travelling software familiarity
- Knowledge of a foreign language
- Customer service orientation
- Organization and planning
- Time management and multitasking
- Strong communication skills
- Tourism and business training
- Personal travel experience
Below is presented a cover letter example showcasing comparable Travel Consultant qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Travel Consultant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Rodriguez:
Upon learning of your need for a Travel Consultant to join your company, I was eager to send along my resume for your review. As a personable, organized, and self-motivated professional with more than eight years of experience providing comprehensive travel planning and support to a broad range of clients, I am confident that I would quickly become a valuable asset to your team.
My expertise lies in coordinating and booking airline / accommodation / transportation reservations for individuals, groups, and businesses while responding to and resolving customer questions and concerns. Complemented by my superior communication and multitasking skills, I excel at leveraging my deep expertise in travel operations—as well as my first-hand knowledge of desirable destinations—to facilitate excellent travel experiences and stimulate high levels of client retention and referrals.
Additional highlights of my experience include…
- Successfully coordinating travel arrangements encompassing various global destinations, modes of transportation, and price points for diverse customers to generate significant revenue growth.
- Earning recognition for generating 57% of office’s travel revenue in 2013; boosting overall agency revenue by 18% over three years.
- Leveraging marketing materials supplied both internally and from vendors to attract customers and close profitable sales.
- Cultivating and sustaining excellent relationships with clients, carefully assessing their needs to ensure the most appropriate travel arrangements and surpass their expectations.
- Demonstrating a consistent dedication to providing world-class customer service and maximizing satisfaction and retention.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism from Cityscape College.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest caliber of travel planning and support, as well as my extensive record of success within the travel / tourism industry, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team. I would appreciate the chance to discuss this position and my qualifications with you in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Amelia R. Castillo
Schengen Visa Application Cover Letter – Samples for Tourist, Medical and Business Visa ApplicationsA Schengen Visa Cover Letter is the letter, which the visa applicant writes for the embassy where the visa application documents will be submitted.
A Schengen visa cover letter contains:
- The purpose of your travel to the Schengen member state or states
- Proof of how you will fund your trip (own funds or sponsor)
- If you have a sponsor – explain your personal relationship with your sponsor and the reason why they will be sponsoring your trip
- An overview of your itinerary, which also explains why you chose to apply at the specific Embassy
- If you cannot submit any of the required documents, write about the reasons why you cannot submit and explain alternative documents that you may have submitted
- Your intent to return to your home country – you can also write a separate letter of intent to explain your rootedness to your home country
It is important to write a cover letter as a way of communication with the embassy officer that will/is going to process your visa application.
Especially, now that a lot of the Embassies use the VFS services to collect documents and deliver the applicant’s passport, you have no chances given to speak to the visa officers and explain your details. As the visa officers make their decisions based on the documents you provide, it is highly recommended to write a cover letter that would do the explaining for you.
Therefore, write a compelling cover letter even though it is not to be found on the list of required documents!
Make sure your cover letter is written according to your travel purpose, such as: Business, Health, Visit, etc.
Cover Letter Sample for a Tourist Visa Application
Find a personal template or sample of a tourist visa cover letter with details below:
April 03, 2017
EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY
No. 6/50G Shanti Path,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Subject: Anjali XXXXXXX, Indian Passport No: XXXXXX, Schengen Visa for Visit Friend/Famliy
I would like to apply for a Schengen visa upon my intention to travel to Germany from June 2 to June 28, 2017.
The main purpose of my travel is to visit my German friends. However, I look very forward to also visit the magnificent sights throughout Germany, as well as experience the famous German food and learn the German culture and way of life. During my stay, me and my friends wish to spend a holiday in the Netherlands and France to celebrate my upcoming graduation.
I am employed at <name of employer> in <address of employer> since April 2014, currently holding the position of Marketing Executive. My employer has already approved my vacation from work for the duration of this trip.
Please, find the following documents to support my visa application:
- Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport-size pictures
- Passport, showing my travel experience
- Travel Insurance, coverage of €30,000
- E-ticket reservation for my flight via LH for New Delhi – Frankfurt – New Delhi [June 2-June 28, 2017]
- Hotel reservations for our holidays in the Netherlands and France
- Employment and leave certificates showing approved leaves as well as the date I am expected to return to work
- ITR, Payslips, and Savings Account as proof of my income
Also, the additional documents required for Medical Purposes Schengen Visa Application:
- Enclosed copies of medical records about your condition
- Bank statements and health insurance coverage to cover for medical expenses in [name of country]
- June 2, 2017 – Flight from New Delhi to Frankfurt via LH-761
- June 7, 2017 – Sightseeing in Germany
- June 10, 2014 – Travel from Frankfurt to Amsterdam Schiphol; Arrive in Amsterdam and stay at Clemens Hotel
- June 11, 2017 – Sightseeing in the Netherlands
- June 14, 2017 – Travel from Amsterdam Schiphol to Paris Gard du Nord and stay at Ibis Hotel – Sacré Coeur
- June 15, 2017 – Sacré Coeur, Opera, Tour Eiffel, Musee du Lourve
- June 17, 2017 – Chateau de Versailles
- June 20, 2017 – Travel from Paris Gard du Nord to Frankfurt via Air France
- June 28, 2017 – Flight back to New Delhi from Frankfurt via Lufthansa
I trust that you will find everything is in order. For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanking you in advance for a favorable reply to my application.
<Your Complete Name>
<Your Address>, India
Cover Letter Sample for Medical Visa Application
Please use the following guidelines when you submit a cover letter for medical purposes to the Embassy:
- The diagnosis must be specific
- The recommended treatment must be named and described in detail by a licensed health care provider
- Your provider must state a specific length of treatment. Lifetime or indefinite lengths of treatment will not be approved
Find a personal template or sample of a Schengen visa cover letter with details below:
Name of Referring Hospital
Address and Phone
I am writing on behalf of my patient, (patient name here), to document the medical need of (medication/treatment/equipment in question) for the treatment of (the exact diagnosis). Please, find in this letter the information regarding the patient’s medical diagnosis and history and a summary of my treatment motive.
Patient’s Diagnosis and History:
(Here include the information regarding the patient’s condition and diagnosis as well as the patient’s relatable history)
(Include information on the treatment and the course of care up to this point, and why the medication/treatment/equipment in question) is required and how you expect it will benefit your patient.)
(Length of time the medication/treatment/equipment in question is necessary – possibly not exceeding 12 months)
In summary, the (medication/treatment/equipment in question) is medically necessary for this patient’s medical condition and/or improvement.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me should any additional information be required to ensure the approval of the (medication/treatment/equipment in question).
(Name and signature of physician)
Your licensed provider must complete, date and sign the letter.
Read also: Business Schengen Visa Cover Letter Sample